Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vengeance Is Mine

I come before you now with steel in my hand
High on your mountain of power
                                         I'm here to make my stand
You butchered my people
                                        you took my father's sword
And I am here now to give you your just reward

                Just who do you think you are
                I've waited so many years
                                              I've traveled so very far
                And now with my ragged sword in hand
                I will make you bleed
                                                 drag your corpse all across this land
                Beg for mercy you scum-sucking son of a dog
                Get down on your knees
                                                      lay your head across this log
                There's nowhere to run and nowhere you can hide
                At last I have won
                                            vengeance is mine

And now the peasants rejoice as your head crowns my pole
I feel a great sense of elation
                                            at last I am whole
All the lackeys who served you so long now cower and run
As your mountain of power burns
                                                   the flames try to touch the sun

                You did not count on my spirit
                                                              on my will to live
                You begged so hard for mercy
                                                              none did I give
                There was nowhere to run
                                                         nowhere you could hide
                At last I have won
                                             vengeance is mine

And the peasants rejoice and I wait for another time
When I'm needed again

                      VENGEANCE IS MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment