Friday, February 24, 2012

The March Of The Troopers Of Death

As the drums begin to sound I march to meet my death
The man in black awaits me- he wants my final breath
You all say I'm the loser but I feel as though I've won
I spilled your neighbor's blood- I took your only son
Your daughter's innocence I took and defiled
And now I stand before you beaten and reviled
I suppose you have won-
                                       wait! A trumpet sounds from on high
As my army of power descends
                                                 racing to be by my side

                  On they ride with
                  Bloodlust in their eyes
                  All you can do is watch and
                  Prepare yourselves to die
                  Vengeance they bear as their
                  Swords sing thru the air
                  Then fountains of blood will fly
                  Headless bodies lay everywhere

And so they break my bonds and carry me to safety
And behind us the earth drinks the blood of those that were
                                                               sworn to hate me
The hooves of the war steeds grind the broken bones into dust
The weapons of steel have now satisfied their lust
The women left are now just pleasure slaves for my troopers
They know they will die when they're finished with
                                              they're resigned to their futures
And now back in my armor with hammer and axe by my side
I slaughter the rest of the village     Now we're ready to ride

                 On we ride with
                 Bloodlust in our eyes
                 All you can do now is wait and
                 Ready yourselves to die
                 Vengeance we bear as our
                 Swords sail thru the air
                 Then fountains of blood they will fly
                 Gory corpses strewn everywhere                   

No comments:

Post a Comment