Monday, February 20, 2012

Today You Die

The blood runs red across the steppes
                                          as the midday sun beats down
Swords clash and battle cries are sounded
                                          severed heads and limbs lay all around
I see you stand before me         your intent is clear
                                          a look of bloodlust is deep in your eyes
I must use all my skill                I can not back down
                                          I must make certain that you do not survive
          You thought you had me but I have turned the tide
          My blade will swing, your head will fall by your side
          And now you know yesterday is dead and gone
          Kiss tomorrow goodbye
                                                for today
                                                               you die

No comments:

Post a Comment