Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blast(s) From The Past

A couple of short poetry pieces I wrote many moons ago during my "depressed" stage:

Freefall through the void of imagination
Allow yourself to experience its myriad permutations
The only thing stopping you
Is you

----------------------------------------------------------
The oppression and depression overwhelm me now
I look down at my forearm
There's a number tattooed there that
                                                        only I can see
And I wait
                 ever so patiently
For my turn in the oven
                                    that
                                          I
                                            know
                                                     is
                                                        coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment