Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blast(s) From The Past 2

Use me. Go ahead, it's OK. No really-it's my sole purpose on Earth. I'm here so that everyone can attach themselves to me or have me become attached to them. Stay until you're done, then go about your merry way. I'll hate to see you go, but I'll survive. I'll just stay here and recharge and wait for the next user to come along and take his/her fill. And if you ever need me in the future, just come see me, because I won't be bitter. Like I said, that's why I'm here. Just call me "Mr. Disposable."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you build it
                     they'll burn it down

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her smile is so intoxicating
I wonder why I drink the beer

No comments:

Post a Comment